I have over 20 years of experience in educational technology from the local K-12, to state and collegiate levels. I have a passion for integrating technology into education and I want to share my expertise with your staff.
I love teaching and I especially enjoy working with groups of teachers to promote creative strategies for integrating technology and encouraging new ways of thinking about how technology can be used in today’s classrooms. By blending presentations that include research, stories and practical application, I strive to have each and every participant leave with strategies, tips and resources that they can implement immediately in their classrooms.
I have had the opportunity to work with teachers across the state of Pennsylvania and across the country at local, regional and national conferences.
The following is a list of some of the conferences where I have presented:
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference
- Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference
- Pennsylvania Council of Social Studies
- Middle States Council of Social Studies
- Diocese of Harrisburg Education Conference
- NECC / ISTE Conference
- National History Day Pennsylvania
- Teaching the Civil War with Technology
- Tradigital History – Bringing History Alive!
- Integrating Technology into the Social Studies
- Using technology in the Classroom
- Web 2.0 Tips and Tricks
- All Google, All the Time!
- Creating technology rich student presentations.
- Creating Effective National History Day Projects
I bring a passion for educational technology beyond social studies. I can present on any range of topics for your conference or professional development session. Each and every one of my sessions is customized to your needs and are designed to include small group activities, lots of interaction and meaningful resources.
Please contact me to request information about availability for your school, district, or conference:
James R. Beeghley, Ed.D.
PO Box 537
Mechanicsburg, Pa 17055