In addition to the resources available via this website and blog, I am available for presentations. These presentations can range from very general presentations to the very specific or from very introductory to advanced.
Additionally, I can conduct a traditional workshop style presentation or a more hands-on type session covering everything from PowerPoint to advanced Web 2.0 technologies. Each presentation can be tailored to fit your needs and the needs of your teachers and students.
Types of Presentations:
- Teaching the Civil War with Technology
- Tradigital History – Bringing History Alive!
- Integrating Technology into the Social Studies
- Using technology in the Classroom
- Creating 21st Century Learners
- Creating technology rich student presentations.
- Creating Effective National History Day Projects
What attendees are saying:
Civil War Related Presentations
In addition, I am available to do presentations to your classroom or group on various topics related t0 the Civil War such as:
- The common Union soldier
- Civil War Civilians
- Music of the Civil War
- The Battle of Gettysburg
During these presentations, I (and occasionally my family) will dress is period attire and bring along various original and reproduction items for display and discussion during the presentation.
If you are interested in having me present, please use the contact form here on the site or email me.